On March 27th I had scheduled a 15 minute presentation planned for a local church’s kids Bible club. I also had to fit in a Bible story during that time. However, when I got there I was told I had 40-45 minutes to fill. The kids were amazing. They had so many questions. I tied the Bible story to my presentation by using the story I had taught in Luton, England for Holiday Bible Club. I taught the story of Jonah and used the craft I had made for Luton as my illustration. The kids loved how the Bible story was in the middle of my talk about England. They were fascinated by the balloon fish through which my Jonah passes on the craft. That evening was a great reminder to me that missions work is needed here in Texas like it is all around the world. I pray God will continue to bless that church, and that God will give these kids a heart for serving Him.
P.S. If you know of any churches that might be willing to support me, I would greatly appreciate receiving the church name and address so I can contact them. Thank you. 🙂
- March 3 and March 24 God allowed me to do my presentation at 2 new churches.
- March 27 God gave me the opportunity to teach at a church’s kids Bible club. See story ——–>
- God continues to answer prayer.
- That pastors will answer their phones and be willing to have me visit.
- That God will guide me to the church partners He has planned.
- Guidance as I am researching still more churches / preparing still another list of churches I can contact this year (Here in Texas, across the southern and western states, and in the mid-west states).
- Guidance concerning transportation for this summer.